Finding the right message for your Valentine’s Day Messages 2018 can be difficult. We’ve assembled some of the best love messages and greetings for Valentine’s Day Messages and more below.
Love messages for your Valentine
I adore two things: you and the rose. The rose for one day – and you, forever.
To the love of my life. I’m the luckiest person on Earth because I have you! I adore you!
You’ve taught me the best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
You are my sweetheart, you are my life, you are my everything.
You are the kindest and most precious person I’ve ever met. Will you be my Valentine?
The day I met you I found the one I laugh with, live for, dream with and adore.
The most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
When I fell in love, you were there to catch me. Be my Valentine!
Thank you for being my Valentine.
Romantic Love Messages
Every day I worship you more. Be mine Valentine.
I love you with all of my heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the person in my life who knows more about me than anyone else (and holds me in high regards anyway).
True love is the ultimate experience that many are never so fortunate to find. Today is the perfect time to tell you how special and important you are to me! Love is friendship set on fire and you are my spark.
Love can be fleeting and fragile but when treated as something precious and not taken for granted, it becomes something truly amazing. The amazing relationship we share is strong on this Valentine’s Day as always.
Be mine for today, for tomorrow and forever Valentine.
I’ll always adore you!
Dinner and Dancing
Please remember that my affection for you is a promise – once it have been given, it should never be forgotten or taken away. I give you my heart and promise to love you forever.
Thank you for being my amazing, sweet and kind Valentine.
You showed me that it’s not the big things that matter in life, but it’s the small things that make a world of a difference! This is a small gesture to express my endless love for you!
I’ve read many stories and watched countless romantic movies but none come close to the love we share. Thank you for creating my very own fairytale.
Valentine’s Day is about so much more than just my affection for you. It’s a time to value those who have always been there, just as you have always been for me when I needed you most.
You are so special to me, and I cannot imagine a single day without you in my life nor would I ever want to! Thank you for every day you devote to our love.
You’re amazing in every way and I’m so blessed to have you as my Valentine. Every day is a new beginning when two people share a relationship like ours.
Happy Valentine’s day to a special person who fills my life with sweetness and love that cannot be measured. You’ll always have a special place in my heart.
Every day I wake up and I think to myself “What have I done to deserve such joy?” I adore you, Happy Valentine’s Day to the angel of my life!
Let’s take a moment to appreciate all of the wonderful things about the relationship we share. You’re a wonderful and caring person and I’m so thankful to be your Valentine. I adore you!
My text for you is 3 simple words: I LOVE YOU!
The best part of Valentine’s Day is the opportunity to express all the love that I have in my heart for you. Have a great day, Honey!
Everything about you makes my heart soar and I’m so filled with joy in your presence.
Love is just a four letter word until someone walks into your life and gives it special meaning. Your love has changed my life and I’m so thankful.
There’s nobody else in this world that my heart loves more than you and that my soul cherishes more than you.
I never thought that I’d find someone that makes me feel the way you do. You’re the love of my life xxx [ your name ].
You make me feel really special and weak at the knees. I love you to the moon and back!
Thank you for everything. You’re my best friend and soul mate. You’re your Valentine’s Day is special!
You mean so much to me baby – you know you drive me crazy! I want you for my Valentine!
You’re the one and only Valentine. I’ll love always.
You and me…nobody baby but you and me.
You make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I just want nothing else but to be with you on Valentine’s Day and forever after.
- Always and Forever – be my Valentine.
- I never thought that anyone could make me feel so in love the way you make me do. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Loving you is way too easy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You’re the best. I’ll always love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Thanks for being totally amazing. I love you so much – never change!
- Loving you is easy – Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I love you with all my heart and couldn’t imagine spending a Valentine’s Day without you.
- I like to spend most of my Valentine’s Day wondering how I got so lucky to have you.
- Valentine’s day is a good excuse for me to tell you what I should tell you every day. I appreciate you.
- Can’t stop loving you.
- If my words could describe how sweet you are. I’ll have to show you with my lips instead.
- Love is the glue that holds us together and keeps us smiling every day of the year. On this beautiful day, we celebrate this love of a lifetime. Happy Valentine’s Day.
You’ve given me the most wonderful and joyful years of my life and for I will be always thankful. Happy Valentine’s Day!
My life with you is like an endless romantic movie. I’m indeed the luckiest person on Earth! I love you with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
If it’s the thought that counts, then I must be counting on you all the time.
Valentine’s days come and go, but I hope you stick around permanently.
I would make every day Valentine’s day if I could always spend it with you.
Funny Valentine’s Day Messages
- I wanted to buy you flowers, but I thought they might get envious of your beauty.
- Valentine’s Day can be a tough day for people without a special someone. Thank you for making Valentine’s Day easy on me.
- I wanted to buy you chocolates, but I thought they might be envious of your sweetness.
- God was showing off when he made you.
- Life without you is like a broken pencil: pointless.
- I’ll find the baby-sitter. You pick up the pizza and beer.
- Roses are red, violets are blue — let’s make out!
- Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven? You’re an angel.