Happy Father’s Day Quotes With Beautiful Wishes is many things to his family. He is the pillar of the family, the provider, and the protector. We know our dads to be hard workers, the ones who fix everything around the house, and the ones who make us feel safe when we are scared.
To make dad feel special, we’ve compiled 112 caring, humorous and sweet Father’s Day quotes to celebrate all the joys of fatherhood. Whether it’s an uncle who’s inspired you to follow your dreams, your grandpa who always manages to put a smile on your face or your caring husband who’s been a wonderful dad to your children, you’re sure to find the perfect quote.
A dad might provide wisdom and sometimes discipline when necessary. Show your appreciation and send your dad a happy Father’s Day quote or cute message.
- “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” —Unknown
- “The power of a dad in a child’s life is unmatched.” —Justin Ricklefs
- “It is a wise father that knows his own child.” —William Shakespeare
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” —George Herbert
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.” —Marisol Santiago
- “A father’s smile has been known to light up a child’s entire day.” —Susan Gale
- “A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.” —Dimitri the Stoneheart
- “Fathers just have a way of putting everything together.” —Erika Cosby
- “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing father.” —Unknown
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” —Fanny Fern
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” —Tim Russert
- “No music is so pleasant to my ears as that word―father.” —Lydia Maria Child
- “A father carries pictures where his money used to be.” —Steve Martin
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” —Linda Poindexter
- “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” —Unknown
- “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” —Dan Pearce
- “Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” —John Mayer
Our dads will always be our heroes. Convey that to him with one of these inspirational quotes.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY QUOTES, SAYINGS, AND WISHES
Let all of the dads that are in your life know how deeply appreciated they are with some of our Father’s Day quotes. These quotes are perfect for dads, first time dads, stepdads, husbands, and grandfathers. You might even have other father figures in your life like your uncle or godfather.
Read More Mother Day Quotes
- “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers and singers of song.” —Unknown
- “A dad is someone who wants to catch you when you fall. Instead he picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again.” —Unknown
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” —Sigmund Freud
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” —Michael Ratnadeepak
- “It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.” —Anne Sexton
- “My father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.” —Liza Minnelli
- “No man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” —Hedy Lamarr
- “My father didn’t do anything unusual. He only did what dads are supposed to do—be there.” —Max Lucado
- “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” —Unknown
- “[My father] has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” —Chelsea Clinton
- “She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.” —Harper Lee
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” —Unknown
- “A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely. In the hour of need, when all else fails, we remember him upon whose knees we sat when children, and who soothed our sorrows; and even though he may be unable to assist us, his mere presence serves to comfort and strengthen us.” —Émile Gaboriau
- “When you need real understanding, when you need someone to care, when you need someone to guide you … A father’s always there.” —Thomas J. Langley
- “What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity.” —Jean Paul
- “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” —Alison Lohman
- “Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.” —Terri Guillemets